Here at the details:
- This camper is 13 feet long and only 900 lbs.
- It takes a 2-inch ball and 4-flat wiring.
- Sleeps 2 adults comfortably on a larger-than-full size bed.
- Bed converts to a table for your dining pleasure (comfortably sits 4 adults for a mean game of Farkle).
- Electrical hook-up.
- Water hookup.
- Sink/stove/fridge/interior lights/ coffee maker/heater/ cold as ICE brand new AC, installed May 2016.
- Ample storage inside and out for both the minimalist camper or outlandish adventurer.
Bottom line: Anything with a receiver hitch can tow her.
If you REALLY want to get away from it all, consider boondocking. Boondocking is a term that refers to having no electrical hook-up. Just you, nature and the inverter, should you choose to go on that adventure. We won't tell!
If you are looking to be really spontaneous on your camping adventure, ask us about our provisioning services. Everything you'll need for a two-night camping adventure. We just ask you give us a 48-hour notice. Hope that doesn't crush your spontaneity, but, hey, we're trying!